How to Increase Website Conversions on Your Coaching Website
Mar 09, 2022
Hey gorgeous! There are a lot of moving pieces to websites and getting that conversion (aka the SALE) is key. I've created this super quick checklist as a way for you to have a benchmark of what should or shouldn't be on your website to make sure it primes website visitors to become paying clients.
- Your logo is clear and readable AND is linked to your homepage
- Your logo is placed on the top left or top center of your website
- Your navigation items make it clear how to work with you, how to read about you and your company, and the services you provide.
- You have a "hook line" ABOVE the fold (before any scrolling) to connect instantly
- Your header image represents what you do (images with people in them convert WAY better)
- What you do is CLEAR and above the fold
- You have at least one call-to-action button (or link) above the fold
- You have a way to collect an email address above the fold (or pop-up)
- Visitors can learn about who you are and what you do on the FIRST page of your site
- You are using copy or tools to create a sense of urgency
- The copy on your homepage speaks to client or customer RESULTS
- You are answering common questions or objections on your homepage
- Your homepage introduces your"offer" or productsimmediately afterintroducing
yourself or your company.
- You have compelling testimonials or case studies on your website that are EASY to
find and visible. Preferably on the homepage.
- You have before/after photos or stories?
- Your pricing or starting price is visible. If not, there is an expectation of when they
will get pricing (i.e. after consult call)
- There is a clear time-commitment listed on yousite. If you sell products this may not be applicable.
- It is CLEAR WHO this product or service is for.
- Important dates are visible (i.e. program starts XX day)
- Your unique promise is visible somewhere:What makes you different, why should they choose your products or services
- The VALUE of your product or service is clear even if pricing is not listed
- You have a footersection that includes:
Your logo - logo is linked to homepage
- Your blog is up to date (if not remove the dates posted)
- You have AT LEAST one image of yourself and your team on the website - people are much more likely to remember a person and people BUY from PEOPLE.
- You have at least one FORWARD-FACING
image of you on the website (these perform better on sites)
- If you have a video on the site, it DOES NOT play automatically, or if it does it has no sound
- Your copy is written in the voice of your brand consistently throughout the site (i.e.
- You have an FAQ section
- Your social media is linked and highly visible on the homepage orsite footer
- You have an email address listed in addition to your contact box
- If you have a physical location, that islisted possibly with a MAP
- You are using the SAME fonts for Header, Sub-header, and body of your website
- You are using the same color palette (no more than 5 colors orso) throughout the
- You have DETAILS about the transformation your service or product can offer(not just the "thing", but how it changes their life).
- You can clear policies and/or guarantees (promises, shipping, returns, etc)
- It is clear how the product or service is delivered (i.e. is it a digital download)
- It is clear what the NEXT STEPS are (i.e. will you call them, email them details, shipping confirmation, etc)
Have a question about your website or would like me to give it a quick complimentary audit? Comment below with your email!