Hey gorgeous! There are a lot of moving pieces to websites and getting that conversion (aka the SALE) is key. I've created this super quick checklist as a way for you to have a benchmark of what should or shouldn't be on your website to make sure it primes website visitors to become paying clients.
- Your logo is clear and readable AND is linked to your homepage
- Your logo is placed on the top left or top center of your website
- Your navigation items make it clear how to work with you, how to read about you and your company, and the services you provide.
- You have a "hook line" ABOVE the fold (before any scrolling) to connect instantly
- Your header image represents what you do (images with people in them convert WAY better)
- What you do is CLEAR and above the fold
- You have at least one call-to-action button (or link) above the fold
- You have a way to collect an email address above the fold (or pop-up)
- Visitors can learn about who...